Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Two weeks later ....

14 days ---- that is how long I was out of training. I last ran in London and within a day of that I started what eventually became Bronchitis. I did not know that until a week later - so I had taken the week to try and get through my "cold". Well when I saw the doctor he said it was bronchitis so another week of imposed rest. Yesterday I went for a short run - a little over 3.5 miles. Felt good - no troubles. This morning I got up and decided to try out the new chain on my mountain/commuter bike by riding to work. 25 miles later the chain was great and I was doing ok. I struggled on a couple of hills but all in all felt good. Now the question is can I get back in shape for the 1st of June and the Reston Sprint? Ishi means determination - I will need all I can muster.

--- cu

No comments: