Monday, December 8, 2008

Good Things .....

It has been a great few weeks - lots of things happening - all VERY positive and all keeping me smiling. One of those is Tika's success in her art. She is getting ready to compete for a spot in a summer college program, the next judging is in January, and she has been preparing for it. She sent me this pic the other day - I think it is a great drawing and I think she has lots of potential as she keeps getting better and better.

For me I had a great day at work. I had a call from one of our PR people today and they wanted me to speak to Renay San Miguel, a former CNN Anchor who now writes freelance. He was writing a story on a report that was being released by the Center for Strategic and International Studies. I spent about 30 minutes talking with him and his article came out online this evening. Of course he did not use everything but the highlights were pretty good. Here is the link CyberSecurity Article. Hopefully the customers I work with will appreciate the comments.

Have a great week - only 16 days to Christmas :-)

---- cu

No comments: