Tuesday, March 11, 2008

High School Math ----- way too many years later

Less than a week before Spring break and my 15 year old daughter has a math test tomorrow. Grade 10 but doing pre-calculus. It has been way too many years since I have used any of it. Even with a degree in Computer Science with a major in math it takes some time to re-remember long division of polynomials - but that is ok - any time I get to spend with her is great :-)

Work is still hectic - on top of how busy my existing project is I have the London trip the end of April (still waiting for my passport - damn Canadian Passport Office). Then I just found out last night that I may have a trip to San Fran two weeks before that. On top of that the trip to Cairo is still hanging out there - maybe I will get lucky and that one will move out to later in the summer. Of course with all these trips training for the Reston Sprint becomes a challenge. I have yet to start to train on my swimming but weekly my bike and run mileage is climbing. It will be nice to hit April when I plan to ride to to work (25 miles each way) at least two days a week.

Well better get back to helping with math - before the batteries on this laptop die

cu

No comments: