Monday, September 15, 2008

Back from Ottawa ....

It was a long weekend but it was a fun one.

Went to Ottawa for a couple of days of work and then had some down time as well. Some former colleagues had arranged a reunion/fund-raiser. The reunion part was people that had been at Entrust mostly during the IPO time. I got to see people who I had not seen in 10 years as well as catching up with friends who are living all over. It was a great event and we raised over $27,000 for the Ottawa Hospital Foundation.

I also got to spend some time with my brother Wayne and the family. Nothing like playing catch and doing chalk drawings on the driveway. I also got to catch up with my dear old friend Malcolm, who also happens to be Martika's godfather. We had a great evening catching up and having a few beers (ok - one more poured then should have been).

All in all a GREAT weekend.

---- cu

No comments: