Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

Today is a day I sit and relax and think of how lucky I am. I truly have many things to be thankful for.

I am thankful for my beautiful and supportive wife. She inspires me to be a better person with her own actions.

I am thankful for my large and loving family. Our girls, the Moore and Bell families and all of the extensions of those (and there are LOTS).

I am thankful that the girls are finding their place in the world.

I am thankful for my community and all it allows me to have - a safe place to run, a great job and access to so many cultural avenues.

I am also thankful for my heritage and the strength that it has instilled in me.

I am thankful for my friends - new and old and all they have taught me.

I hope you all can look inward today and see how fortunate we all are and then over the holidays see if there is some small way you can make someone else smile.

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: