Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween ---- the day after

Hope everyone had fun. I know I did. It is not many Friday nights you get to go out with your 16 year old daughter - but we both love Halloween so it was a good night for us to go to Bennett's Curse. For those of you unaware of it, Bennett's Curse is a "Haunted House" attraction in Hanover, Maryland. It is a well done event with two separate areas. The downside for the two of us is we do not scare easily - or some would say at all. Those in our group would say the latter as they were screaming and cowering while myself and Tika strolled through the event enjoying more the reaction of others.
Sam and Kris also enjoyed their own Halloween parties - Sam going trick and treating with her friend Nick and Kris at a friends party. Tika did get Sam ready by doing her make-up and think she did a GREAT job.

I of course did my own make-up - you be the judge - but a TV crew came over to film me while we were at Bennett's Curse. If I find the clip I will post it. I also carved a couple of pumpkins - one from Tika's second favourite movie and one to follow Sam's costume theme.

I hope you had as much fun as we did this Halloween. Have a GREAT weekend - it is sunny and warm here. Warm enough that yesterday was a bike day and so was today. Today was not as good as I got a flat while out riding. Thankfully I had one last CO2 cartridge - otherwise it would have been ugly as I was in Oakton which is a loooooong way from home.

I will be posting some stuff from my Palo Alto trip in the next day or so - feel free to check back

----- cu

No comments: