Thursday, March 4, 2010

Heading home ...

San Fran is a great city but I am glad to be heading home. A long week with 4 very full days in 2 cities.

San Antonio was great - wonderful hotel, a great speaking engagement and some great conversations with a variety of people.

The trip to San Fran was tight with a 10th minute connection in Denver but the upgrade to the top floor suite in a nice boutique hotel made up for it. Again great meetings, a very good press interview, good business leads and good meals with colleagues I infrequently see made San Fran worthwhile.

But being away is tough - missing the one you would rather be with especially when I should have been more attentive is very tough. Hopefully I am home in 9 hours and I can make up for that.

cu .....


Location : 672 Easton Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066,

No comments: