Sunday, February 13, 2011

Another first ....

So technically I am writing this the day before but ... February 14th will be
the first Valentine's Day I get to spend as Mr. Laura Bell. Ok - I am teasing about the Mr. Laura Bell but it is wonderful to think that I will spend this Valentine's Day with Laura as my wife.





Laura decided to get a jump start on things this weekend and surprise me
with a fantastic Saturday - starting with an afternoon at the Virginia Wine Festival, where we tasted a lot of different Virginia wines. The great thing about it was that a lot of them are close enough that we can visit the winery ourselves. After the wine tasting Laura then took me to a wonderful restaurant in Vienna, Bazins. I had never heard of it but she somehow found it and said that it looked to be great - and she was right. The atmosphere was warm, the food good and the wine list extensive. It was great to spend such a wonderful day with my beautiful wife.

So today, on Valentine's Day, I want to make sure that Laura knows how much she means to me.

I love you sweetheart.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: