Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Great Book ......

My running friend, Blanche, loaned me a few books a couple of months back. They included A History of the World in Six Glasses, Kite Runner and Eat, Pray, Love.

All three books were EXCELLENT, for different reasons, but for me the best of the bunch for me personally was Eat, Pray, Love. The writing was great, it was structured in such a way that may it easy to read in bits (even though I would stretch together an hour of bits at a time since I could not put it down) and Gilbert's experiences that she talks about within the book were also very personal to me. It is a book that should be required reading for anyone that has struggled with relationships but I would recommend for anyone as it is a great read.

Next on the bookshelf: Three Cups of Tea; then A Thousand Splendid Suns (from the author of Kite Runner) and John Adams.

Hope you have been enjoying your reading as well.

.... cu

No comments: