Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Running ...

Well I guess technically it is not Spring running yet - that will not kick off until tomorrow morning - so I guess it really has been winter running. None the less it has not been fun to date. Not sure if it is the "winter weight" from spending more time in the gym lifting (ok also spending more time eating bigger meals as well) or if it is just the irregularity. One day it is nice in the morning - low- to mid- 40's and just slightly cloudy but the next 4 days is wet and cold. Wet and cold is not fun to run in. Add to this that I have the Cherry Blossom 10-miler in just over 2 weeks and the frustration just grows. Oh well - I guess this will just be a race to run for fun and to finish rather than any expectation of improving my times.

Hey - if I am lucky it will be sunny for the next two weeks. LOL - ok it was worth a positive thought.

I hope your day is sunny.

.... cu

No comments: