Monday, August 15, 2011

Our Friend's Wedding

This weekend myself and Laura were lucky enough to see our friend Tangela get married. For those of you that do not know Tangela has been a friend of Laura's for a lot longer than I have known her. I was lucky enough that Laura had her as a friend since Tangela did make a big difference at our wedding handling a lot of little details and getting the site all decorated.

This weekend was Tangela's turn to be the center of attention. And although Tangela is not a person that likes to be the center of attention she certainly deserved it as this was her day and she looked wonderful. Every time I saw Tangela on Saturday she had a big smile and she looked so happy. And we are happy for her. At one point during the service I glanced over at Laura and I saw a tear in her eye - and I knew it was a tear of joy for her friend.

I also had reason to smile as my wife looked ... maahvelous ....

I know Tangela will not see this post until she gets back and hopefully we will add some more pictures over the next couple of days so you can see just how good she looked. In the meantime we are hoping that Tangela and Ricky are enjoying their honeymoon and we wish you all the best.

We love you .....

No comments: