Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A busy couple of days

OK - outside of the obvious - work - we did have two big things that I thought I would quickly post on:

- Kris spent yesterday and today at University orientation at George Mason. She seemed a little bit nervous but also excited when I dropped her off yesterday AM. I will see how she is when I pick her up this afternoon :-)

- Sammy finished her in-car driving school today with her official driving test. SHE PASSED!!! Woo hoo! Oh wait - that means she gets to drive - YIKES! Just kidding. According to her instructor she did very well and we are very proud of her. There is a bit of a catch. Technically she cannot get her license until August 23rd so she still has a few weeks to wait. At that point she gets her 180 day temporary license and then, assuming no problems, come next February she gets the real McCoy.

Congrats to Sammy and Kris - we are very proud of you both

No comments: