Sunday, July 29, 2012

The issue with Olympic Delays

Sunday mornings is usually my, get up early, but not too early, and go out for a medium to long run before it gets too hot. This morning however I wake up and Women's Olympic Cycling is on. I know, for many people that is not a big thing but I am the guy that watches every day of the Tour de France and it is not very often you get to see the women race so I got distracted. When I finally pulled myself away from the TV it was in the md-70s and my medium run would be a bit more challenging.

I am the guy that loves running when it is 30 or 40 degrees. I will tolerate 50 or 60 but when it is over 70 it is not as much fun for me I was not to be deterred though and did an 8.5 mile run through Brambleton and Broadlands and made it a little bit challenging with the first 2 miles mostly down hill and the next 4 up, another big down hill and the rest up hill again.

It was not fast but it was good. I can't wait for the fall

Untitled by tricdn at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments: