Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy Anniversary


It was two years ago today, late afternoon, I was anxiously waiting, standing by myself. A white Bentley pulls up and out steps this beautiful woman. I had tears in my eyes. I was so excited. So happy. 

I know that at times I have made things challenging but I hope you are as happy today as you looked that day two years ago. It has been a fun two years. Lots of new adventures - for us and with our girls. We have taken up new hobbies and maintained some of our old ones. Litte things like long commutes have been a challenge but we have figured it out. We have grown a wonderful garden each year - every year more interesting and full from the last - I think our lives have been like that - different and interesting each year.I promise that I will continue to work each and every day to make you happy - to make our family strong and to make our lives interesting a in a good way.

I love you baby and I am very proud that I can call you my wife.

Happy Anniversary

No comments: