Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad

This is a great way to kick off a month of lots of celebrations - my Dad's Birthday.

Today Dad is 88. Personally I am very glad I can say that because at 88 he has seen and lived through a lot. I would like to say that with age comes wisdom but I am more likely to say that with age comes experience and the smart people learn from their experience. I have always thought of my Dad as the smart guy. I like to think that the way I look at things has been because I would watch my Dad work at things. He always worked hard but usually in a smart way. I say usually because we all have those days when no matter what you do it just feels like a hammer will solve the problem.

I wish I could be home with my Dad today to share a glass of whiskey with him but I will need to save that glass for a bit later but I do want him to know that I will raise a glass to him today and wish him many more years.

Love you Dad

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments: