Saturday, October 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom

I did say it was a month of celebrations .....

This one is always a nice one to celebrate. I want to say a special Happy Birthday to my Mom. For more than 48 years you have put up with me. The mistakes that I have made. My carelessness that has frequently gotten me in trouble or injured. The bad decisions I have made. All through this you have always showed you loved me and supported me. You have always talked with me to make sure I understood things. It was not always easy to see at the time but I can now see how that heed me to be who I am. And now I try to take the same tact with the girls and hopefully they will see that I will always be there for them, loving them, as you have for me.

Thank you Mom for all you have done and I hope you have a wonderful day - one that is relaxing and fun.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: