Friday, October 19, 2012

I now like Boston even more

I always like going to Boston. It is a working man's town. I ate dinner at a local bar Wednesday night in Brookline and the guys there were largely blue collar guys - fishermen, mechanics etc ...

I also like Boston for the sights - the ones I see when I run in Boston - the Charles River with its crews from the colleges rowing, the architecture of the houses, the wonderful neighbourhoods, and the sports venues.

Supercharged MG
Now I have one more - the Larz Andersen Automobile Museum. Some of the oldest cars I have seen in a private collection, dating as far back as 1899. While I was there this week they also had a British Car showing that will be there through next May. I took some pics, of course, and posted them here.

But just in case I added a sample ...

No comments: